Printing a Java Applet
| More games
To print a Java applet, follow these steps:
For other Mac options, use "Help" to find information about "screen capture" features.
- With the image you want to print displayed on the screen, press the key combination
- After releasing the key combination, drag across the part of the screen you want to capture as an image.
When you release the mouse, the image is saved as a file on the Macintosh Hard Drive.
- Open the image file and print it.
- With the image you want to print displayed on the screen, press the "print screen"
key on your keyboard.
(It is usually on the top row of the keyboard.)
- Open any graphics program (like Paint), and press CTRL-V to paste in the
Crop the image to eliminate everything except the image area you want.
- Print the image from the graphics program.
Copyright © 2003 ZigZag, Inc. All rights reserved.