Get fully pointed Hebrew texts on your BlackBerry with
Hebrew in Hand
Learn the Hebrew keyboard!
Then, use our built-in text editor to type your own mixed-language text and publish to PDF.
With this free service, you can create a PDF document with English and Hebrew text,
including Hebrew vowels (nikud), and save the PDF document on your own computer.
And with built-in virtual keyboards for Russian, Greek, French, Spanish, Yiddish, and more,
you don't need to install any fonts or software to use our multilingual editor.
|Quick Start Instructions|
- Click "yes" if you see a security prompt as Java applet loads below
- On Set-up Screen, select keyboard which best matches your own
|Click: ||Learn Hebrew Keyboard||or||Edit Text / Create PDF|
- Select level (1-5) and click "GO"
- To stop, click red octagon
- To pause, press "enter" or "return"
- Type text
- Checkbox switches virtual keyboard on/off
- Click "Create PDF" to save work as PDF
Copyright © 2007
All rights reserved.
Also see our
Hebrew Keyboard Tutor Plus!
on our server to generate your PDF documents.